I was getting ready to upload Part 3 of The Harvest this evening and as I was copying and pasting the title links onto the document, I realized I had the same title on Part 2 as I had on Part 1. That means I’VE HAD THIS F*CKED UP TITLE PAGE UP FOR A MONTH!! UUUGGGHHH…what a kick in the balls. Needless to say, it’s fixed and I made sure Part 3 is good to go. You can read it here:
This past weekend I wrote about half of an outline for an upcoming project about a doomed couple. This will be based on an actual relationship.
And the muse has been paying me visits every couple of weeks and whispering story ideas into my ear. I’ve written down three or four of those ideas so I can one day develop those ideas into worlds for you to explore.